1. Michael Brecker -- Tales From The Hudson (Impulse)
- It was hard to pick just one, but of all the Michael Brecker albums I own, this one has probably spent the most time in my CD player/iPod.
2. E.S.T. -- Strange Place For Snow (Columbia)
This record by the Esbjorn Svenssen Trio found a special place in my collection after I witnessed the trio perform the material live at the 2003 Freihofers Jazz Festival at SPAC.
3. Chris Cheek Vine (Fresh Sound New Talent)
- Great tunes, great mood, great band. I never seem to get sick of this one.
5. Steps Ahead -- Steps Ahead (Elektra Musician)
- Heavy reverb aside, this record still sounds fresh twenty-odd years later. Acoustic fusion at it's finest.
3. Jesse Chandler -- Somewhere : Between (Freshsound New Talent)
- I don't know much about organist Jesse Chandler other than the fact that he has crafted a collection of ten songs that never grow old to my ears.